So far, CSC165 has already shown me new ways of thinking about information and how to express it clearly. It is easy to appreciate this logic course, as it is a stark contrast to the vast majority of memorizing-heavy courses required for my program. And, of course, being able to use short notations to express thoughts is a huge positive.
Probably the most enjoyable thing for me so far in CSC165 has been puzzling over that streetcar problem. At first glance, it seemed convoluted and tricky, but as we worked on it, it quickly unfolded into a satisfying solution. Having the opportunity to challenge myself with problems like this makes this course very worth taking.
The terminology, symbols, and concepts that we have addressed in the past two weeks were not difficult to grasp once explained in class. However, I cannot say that I would have even considered this way of thinking without this course acting as a prompt. I am curious to see what next week in CSC165 will bring!
No comments:
Post a Comment