Friday, 3 October 2014

Week 4

Starting proofs was a highlight of this week's CSC165 classes. Being able to clearly formulate and convey a series steps that leads to an undeniable conclusion sounds intriguing.
Our first assignment was due this week. Typing this up neatly took a considerable amount of time. Writing by hand would certainly have been more convenient. The assignment had some straight-forward questions, but also threw in a few challenges. Overall, I quite enjoyed the experience of pondering logically.
Next week will be the first test of the course. We are allowed to bring a sheet with us to detail any facts we would like to remember. To prepare for the test, I will definitely be going over the class and course notes, and the assignment. I hope to find some past tests as well, to get an idea of the general structure of the assessment.
We have now covered a substantial portion of the course material. I will write another update after the term test!

No comments:

Post a Comment